Most Popular New Posts:
- Lorri Shealy Unumb's post debuted on July 29, 2013. This post about an Autism Mother, advocate, and attorney from South Carolina quickly made it's way into the top ten of all-time posts.
- A post on a boy named Ethan debuted on February 1, 2013. Ethan is the 6 year old boy with Autism from Midland City, Alabama who was held hostage for almost a week. During Ethan's captivity all new posts were suspended in honor of Ethan.
- Deron and Amy Williams' post debuted on March 30, 2013. This post is about an NBA player for the New Jersey Nets and his wife who are inspirational autism parents.
- Iris Halmshaw's post debuted on July 5, 2013. This post is on a 3 year old artist from the United Kingdom who has autism.
- Donald Triplett's post debuted on April 6, 2013. Donald is 80 years old and lives in Mississippi and is the first person diagnosed with autism.
- Spencer Timme's post debuted on July 16, 2013. This post is on an Autism Brother from Virginia, who has a special bond with his autistic brother Mitchel.
- Ethan Walmark's post debuted on September 16, 2013. Ethan is an 8 year-old musician/singer who has autism and lives in Connecticut.
- Dr. Bryan Jepson's post debuted on May 4, 2013. Dr. Jepson is an Autism Father and physician from Texas.
- Harrison Teuber's post debuted on July 3, 2013. Harrison is a 15 year old with Autism from Illinois who formed a business to deliver groceries to people in his community.
- John Schneider's post debuted on April 13, 2013. John Schneider is an actor (known best for starring in 'Dukes of Hazard') from California who is also an Autism Father.
Most Popular Backlight: Scott James' post as Autism Light #30 returned for an encore appearance on April 4, 2013. Scott is a singer from the United Kingdom who has autism. Scott James' post continues to be a reader favorite since it's debut in the first months of the Autism Light blog on September 6, 2011.
Most Visited Memorial Post: Cynthia Joyner (1981-2013) is the Autism Mother from Tennessee who passed away on July 20, 2013.
Most Popular State Light: The Alabama State Lights has been a popular post to find all the Autism Lights from Alabama.
Most Comments: A post on a boy named Ethan debuted on February 1, 2013. Ethan is the 6 year old boy with Autism from Midland City, Alabama who was held hostage for almost a week. During Ethan's captivity all new posts were suspended as the autism community went to prayer and waiting for a resolution.