The State of South Carolina is the home currently to 5 Autism Lights, including two autism mothers, an autism sibling, a CEO of an autism organization, and a special education teacher who is on the Memorial Roll.
South Carolina Autism LightsCEO:
- Ann Eldridge: Anne serves as President and CEO for the Early Autism Project in Sumter, South Carolina.
- Natalie Palumbo: Natalie is an Autism Sister and is from Columbia, South Carolina. Her brother Anthony has autism and she is the Sibling Voice for Age of Autism.
- Crystal Lyons: Crystal is an Autism Mother from Elgin, South Carolina. She formed Vests for Visionaries as a charity to give away weighted vests to shine a light for autism.
- Lorri Shealy Unumb: Lorri is an Autism Mother and Attorney from Lexington, South Carolina. She authored Ryan's Law.
- Jan M. Curtis (1959-2015) was a Special Education Teacher in Lexington, South Carolina.
The map of South Carolina is from the Wikipedia Commons.