The State of Oregon is the home of 5 Autism Lights. The Oregon group includes two Autism Fathers, a Teacher, a Businessman, and a man with autism.
Oregon Autism Lights
- Brett Bigham is a special education teacher from Portland, Oregon.
- Derek Hadley has autism and lives in Springfield, Oregon. He donated one of his kidneys to his brother Jeff.
- Jason Hague is an autism father and pastor from Junction City, Oregon. His son Jackson has autism.
- David Humphrey is the President of Kirkman Labs, located in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- Scott Phillips is an autism father and film maker from Eugene, Oregon. His son Luke has autism.
The map of Oregon is attributed to By TUBS [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons