The State of Texas is the home of 19 Autism Lights in 18 posts. The Texas group includes a former President, a restaurant, a church, a camp, a truck driver, an autism brother, 5 autism parents, a neurotypical student, and 6 individuals with autism.
Texas Autism Lights
- Jacob Allen is a boy with autism from Arkansas Pass, Texas, who saved his father's life by getting help for him when his father had passed out from a diabetic incident.
- George W. Bush is the former President of the United States and he is from Crawford, Texas.
- Camp Summit is a camp serving people with disabilities in Argyle, Texas. They are relocating to Paradise, Texas at the end of 2015.
- Manny Dedmon has autism and was voted the Homecoming King at his school in San Antonio, Texas.
- First Baptist Church of Plano is a church in Plano, Texas.
- Kyle Forbes is a student who has autism from Houston, Texas.
- Joe's Crab Shack is a restaurant based in Houston, Texas.
- Fred and Ally Harmon are thrift store owners from Amarillo, Texas
- Dr. Bryan Jepson is an Autism Father and Physician from Austin, Texas.
- Chad Kleis is an Autism Father from McKinney, Texas.
- Chris Koru is a UPS Truck Driver from Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Milo, the Robot was designed by RoboKind in Dallas, Texas.
- Chris North is a high school wrestler from Justin, Texas.
- Jeanette O'Donnell is an autism mother with five children with autism from Austin, Texas.
- Nathan Pustka is a musician who has autism from Spring, Texas.
- Devin Ross is a student and swimmer who has autism from Ft. Worth, Texas.
- Jordan Spieth is a professional golfer and autism brother from Dallas, Texas.
- Christopher Webster has Asperger's and is from San Antonio, Texas.
The map of Texas is attributed to By TUBS [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons