The State of Arizona is the home of 9 Autism Lights in 8 posts. The Arizona group includes 4 people with autism, 2 autism fathers, a dog, and a sports team, and autism researchers.
Arizona Autism Lights
- Dr. James Adams is an Autism Father and an autism researcher from Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Arizona Diamondbacks are a Major League Baseball Team from Phoenix, Arizona.
- John Dalen has autism and known as God's Baker. He is from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Danielle Jacobs and her dog Sampson live in Tempe, Arizona. Danielle has autism.
- Jerry Newport has autism and is an author and speaker who lives in the desert in Arizona.
- Dr. Daniel Openden is an autism researcher from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Jim St. Leger is an Autism Father from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Alex Swigart (1998-2011) was from Bisbee Junction, Arizona. He lost his life in a house fire but was able to help save his family. He is on the Autism Light Memorial Roll.
The map of Arizona is attributed to By TUBS [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons