The State of Minnesota is the home of 6 Autism Lights. The Minnesota group includes 2 businesses, a businessman, 2 autism fathers, and an animal.
Minnesota Autism LightsAutism Fathers:
- Craig Evans is an autism father from St. Paul, Minnesota, who created Autism Hangout. Autism Hangout is now closed but his videos remain on YouTube.
- Rob Zink is an autism father from St. Paul, Minnesota. He is a veteran police officer who is called the 'Autism Cop' for his work on behalf of autism in his community.
- Snip-Its Salon is an autism friendly business franchise, where kids can get haircuts. They have their headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
- Valley Fair is an autism friendly amusement park in Shakopee, Minnesota.
- Bruno Silikowski is the owner of AutoMotorPlex in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
- Elf Butler Madof was a black lab dog who provided autism service with his family in La Crescent, Minnesota.
You may reach all these posts by searching the blog through the "Minnesota" Label.
The map of Minnesota is attributed to By TUBS [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons